ANA webinar on new Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
The American Nurses Association (ANA) has released the Fourth Edition of the Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice. This updated version applies to Registered Nurses and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses.
Learn about the most significant changes via a free webinar offered by the ANA. Topics include:
- Revised definition of nursing and scope of practice statement
- Innovation in nursing and future opportunities
- Addition of the new professional performance standard for advocacy
- Changes in select standards statements and accompanying competencies
- Updated Nursing Practice Model
- Addition of new Regulation of Professional Nursing Practice Model
- Resources, including the eBook, for you and your team to learn more about and integrate the Fourth Edition into your nursing practice
Register for the webinar by visiting the ANA website.