Long Term Care Expert Witness
A long-term care registered nurse typically works in areas in which patients require extended care such as nursing homes, assisted living, skilled nursing facilities and extended care facilities. The general population in these facilities are the elderly, care is also often provided for younger patients with disabilities or life limiting illness and injuries.
A long-term care nurse expert witness can review medical records, provide reports and give testimony on wound care, medication management/administration, fall prevention, and the day-to-day care provided to patients in long term care.
The ANCC Gerontological Nursing board offers certification to long-term care nurses, however this is not a requirement.
Long Term Nurse Organizations & Certifications
- American Society on Aging
- National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care
- Long Term Care Nurses Association
How it Works
You tell us about the type of nurse you need and details about the case, then we'll search our extensive database to find the BEST expert witness for your case. The expert will review the medical records and provide a verbal or written report and be available for deposition and trial testimony.
Get personalized assistance in locating expert witnesses by calling (800) 505-9847 or fill out the form below to start your search.
- Access to thousands of qualified testifying nurses
- Over 150 nursing specialties
- Procure the BEST nurse to support your case
- Turn-key invoicing, medical record handling and communication with expert services
- No finders fee