Oncology Nurse Expert Witness
We connect you with qualified testifying nurses
Oncology nurses care for patients undergoing treatment for cancer, they can work in community, clinic and hospital settings. The roles and duties of an oncology nurse includes: administering oral or IV medications including chemotherapy and immunotherapy, monitoring and assessing patients for side effects and providing education and support to patients and family, coordinating tests, treatments and care within the multi-disciplinary team. Oncology nurses work across a diverse range of ages and stages of disease, from children to elderly, newly diagnosed to palliative patients.
Nurses in this field require advanced education and training in the safe handling of substances like chemotherapy and radiation along with advanced skills in intravenous therapy. They can become a certified Oncology Nurse and can also further specialize in areas including:
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Breast Oncology
- Gynecologic oncology
- Genetic counseling
- Radiation oncology
- Surgical oncology
Oncology Nurse Organizations & Certifications
- Oncology Certified Nurse (ONC®)
- Certified Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse (CPHON®)
- Certified Breast Care Nurse (CBCN®)
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Certified Nurse (BMTCN®)
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care
- Society of Gynecologic Nurse Oncologists
- Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses
- Oncology Nursing Foundation
Is your Law firm looking for an Oncology Nurse Expert Witness?
Expert Witness Nurses connects law firms with quality testifying nurses across the US.
How it Works
You tell us about the type of nurse you need and details about the case, then we'll search our extensive database to find the BEST expert witness for your case. The expert will review the medical records, provide a verbal or written report, and be available for deposition and trial testimony.
Get personalized assistance in locating expert witnesses by calling (800) 505-9847 or fill out the form below to start your search.
- Access to thousands of qualified testifying nurses
- Over 150 nursing specialties
- Procure the BEST nurse to support your case
- Turn-key invoicing, medical record handling and communication with expert services
- No finders fee