Would Care Nurse Expert Witness
Wound care nurses assess, treat and create treatment plans for patients with complex wounds and work in hospitals, home care nursing, outpatient clinics and long-term care facilities. They also typically see patients with ostomies and incontinence to fit them with ostomy appliances and create plans for incontinence.
Nurses who specialize in wound care have advanced training and knowledge in treating complex wounds and applying advanced wound therapy techniques. They also engage in a lot of education and teaching on wound care techniques, products and proper assessing, cleansing, and packing of wounds. Wound care nurses must be up to date on all the latest advancements in wound care, changes in wound products and standards of care in wound care.
Wound Care Nurse Organizations & Certifications
- American Professional Wound Care Association (APWCA)
- Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB)
- Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN)
How it Works
You tell us about the type of nurse you need and details about the case, then we'll search our extensive database to find the BEST expert witness for your case. The expert will provide a verbal or written report and be available for deposition and trial testimony.
Get personalized assistance in locating expert witnesses by calling (800) 505-9847 or fill out the form below to start your search.
- Access to thousands of qualified testifying nurses
- Over 150 nursing specialties
- Procure the BEST nurse to support your case
- Turn-key invoicing, medical record handling and communication with expert services
- No finders fee