Critical Care Nurse Nurse Expert Witnesses
We connect you with qualified testifying nurses
Critical care nurses care for patients in critical condition, these patients are typically seriously ill or injured and considered to be in unstable condition, often possibly close to death. Nurses in this field have specialized training in one or more areas including: emergency room, trauma, intensive care units (burns, cardiac etc.) and can also be trained to work in paediatric critical care units (PICU, NICU) and emergency rooms.
A critical care nurse expert can provide reports and testimony on the assessment, intervention, monitoring, cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation cases along with any other issue arising in the care of a critically unstable patient.
Critical Care Organizations & Certifications
- CCRN – Certification for Critical Care Nursing
- ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Courses
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Society of Trauma Nurses
Is your Law firm looking for a Critical Care Nurse Expert Witness?
Expert Witness Nurses connects law firms with quality testifying nurses across the US.
How it Works
You tell us about the type of nurse you need and details about the case, then we'll search our extensive database to find the BEST expert witness for your case. The expert will provide a verbal or written report and be available for deposition and trial testimony.
Get personalized assistance in locating expert witnesses by calling (800) 505-9847 or fill out the form below to start your search.
- Access to thousands of qualified testifying nurses
- Over 150 nursing specialties
- Procure the BEST nurse to support your case
- Turn-key invoicing, medical record handling and communication with expert services
- No finders fee