Critical Care Nurse
Critical care nurses care for patients in critical condition, these patients are typically seriously ill or injured and considered to be in unstable condition, often possibly close to death. Nurses in this field have specialized training in one or more areas including emergency room, trauma, intensive care units (burns, cardiac, etc.), and can also be trained to work in pediatric critical care units (PICU, NICU) and emergency rooms.
A critical care nurse expert can provide reports and testimony on the assessment, intervention, monitoring, cardiac arrest, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation cases along with any other issue arising in the care of a critically unstable patient.
Critical Care Organizations & Certifications
- CCRN – Certification for Critical Care Nursing
- ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Courses
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Society of Trauma Nurses
How it Works
Tell us via phone, email, or using the online form below, details on your case. Do you require a nurse with specialty training, experience, or certificates? Case details including conflicts and search parameters help refine the search and provide the best possible match.
We will send you two to three expert CVs for review. You are welcome to speak to the experts directly before making your final selection.
Once a retainer agreement is signed with Expert Witness Nurses the expert will start working on your case. The expert will collaborate directly with you for medical records and providing their report. Expert Witness Nurses will coordinate invoicing of the expert’s hours, including the retainer invoice and monthly invoicing as required.
Get personalized assistance in locating expert witnesses by calling (800) 505-9847 or fill out the form below to start your search.
- Access to thousands of qualified testifying nurses
- Over 150 nursing specialties
- Procure the BEST nurse to support your case
- Turn-key invoicing, medical record handling and communication with expert services
- No finders fee